13 October 2012 from 10am-4pm at Woodhouse Grove School
Led by Revd Dr Roger Walton
The morning will be an exploration of discipleship and the role of small groups. The afternoon will provide a chance to encounter and experience resources and group materials.
- Disciple – Bible study for discipleship
- Cell Groups – how are they different from house group and what impact can they have on a church?
- Know and Grow – a supported mission programme for local churches
- Girl Friend Theology - connecting with God everyday
- Living the Questions - an open minded alternative to the studies that attempt to give you all the answers
- Table-talk – a game of conversations
- Encounter - exploring where God might be leading next
- Lyfe – a conversation between friends seeking a richer relationship with God
This is a unique opportunity to explore resources for your church. Bring a car load. To book a place contact the District Office 01484 719993 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org